
Not me.
A childhood friend, once.
The wife of a colleague for whom I wrote a poem called Morning Tea with Julie.
Anyone you want to be. (Sorry, Julie.)
Sounds like jewels, which I adore, even though I'm not much for fashion or dressing up or really even going anywhere.
The muse I plan to have a writing appointment with, to find a space without bounds.
According to Wikipedia, a derivative of the Latin Julia, derived from Julius. (I have no penchant for Caesar, but I must say I always loved an Orange Julius at the mall, when people still went to malls. Or at least when I did.)
One of my favorite poems is Upon Julia's Clothes. "That brave vibration each way free."
Julia can mean "devoted to Jove." The sky god. His symbol an eagle. Witness to oaths. His sacred tree an oak.
Who is Julie?
Me, by a pen name that's strong and free.
"O how that glittering taketh me!"
Comments
Post a Comment